General terms and conditions
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://www.weltbett.co.uk
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Registration number B 2566-NO
Register court AG Kiel
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "Order"
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "Checkout" or "(to) checkout"
5) Enter the order and shipping address, select the shipping option and confirm the payment method
6) Check again or correct the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "submit
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet site where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can see the AGB at any time also under https://www.weltbett.co.uk/agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. In addition, there are possible shipping costs.
(2) In our shop you can use the following payment methods vpn PayPal Plus:
Within the payment service PayPal Plus we offer you different payment methods as PayPal Services. You will be forwarded to the website of the online provider PayPal. There you can enter your payment data, confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment order to PayPal.
If you have chosen PayPal as your payment method, you must be registered there or register first to be able to pay the invoice amount and authenticate yourself with your access data. The payment transaction is automatically carried out by PayPal immediately after confirmation of the payment order. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
If you have chosen the credit card payment method, you do not need to be registered with PayPal to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately after confirmation of the payment order and after your legitimation as the rightful cardholder by your credit card company at the request of PayPal and your card will be charged. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
If you have chosen the payment method direct debit, you do not need to be registered with PayPal to pay the invoice amount. When you confirm the payment order, you give PayPal a direct debit mandate. PayPal will inform you about the date of the debit (so-called prenotification). By submitting the direct debit mandate immediately after confirmation of the payment order, PayPal requests its bank to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is executed and your account is debited. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 14 working days. The period for the delivery begins on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental damage to the sold item is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer. In this case, the buyer has the right to rectification of defects or can withdraw from the contract within the scope of the right of revocation (§6).
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must
Inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you inform us of the cancellation of this agreement. The time limit shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
We shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. Please note that hygiene products must NOT be USED if you wish to return them at a later date; if you return used hygiene products or products marked with signs of use, you will have to bear the costs of the return and a refund for such used products is NOT possible.
end of Cancellation policy
§7 Withdrawal form
Sample revocation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
Registration number B 2566-NO
Register court AG Kiel
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper notification)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
The WELTBETT® mattress is of excellent quality and therefore offers you a 10-year warranty on the mattress core and a 2-year warranty on the cover. German law applies to this warranty. The scope of the warranty is limited to Germany. The legal warranty of a dealer remains unaffected. The warranty period starts from the date of delivery, please keep a proof of purchase (e.g. the order confirmation or the enclosed invoice) to claim the warranty.
What is not covered by the warranty?
Defects caused due to improper use are excluded from the warranty, e.g. cuts, cracks, nicks, scratches and soiling caused by the customer after delivery. Accompanying and consequential damages are also not covered, e.g. damages caused by incorrect assembly, handling or improper care. Zippers and carrying handles are also not covered by the warranty. The warranty applies only to private use and in suitable normal living spaces, so it does not apply when products are used outdoors or in humid environments. Mold is not covered by the warranty. Repair or replacement of a defective product does not extend the warranty period and does not constitute a new contract that triggers a new warranty period.
How do I make a claim under the warranty?
For all warranty claims, please write us a simple email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ideally include photos of the defect. We will then arrange for the goods to be picked up free of charge, inspect the claimed product and decide if there is a warranty claim. If there is a warranty claim, we will either repair or replace the defective product at our discretion. If the product is no longer available, we will offer a comparable replacement. In this case, we will cover the cost of transportation and repair, as well as return shipping. There is no claim for damages based on this warranty, possible legal claims for damages remain unaffected. If the product complained of should be returned at which with the necessary care it is recognizable that no guarantee case is present, we compute per distance 119, - Euro inclusive VAT. You still have the right, regardless of this, to prove that the actual transport and valuation costs are lower.
§10 Contract language
Only German is available as contract language.
§11 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on workdays from 9:30 am to 13:00 pm at
Phone: +49 - 4191 - 990 3 990
at your disposal.
Weltbett GmbH is not willing or obligated to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Status of these General Terms and Conditions September 2020